- 3 star Hotels will accommodate for 7 nights on the basis of bed and breakfast.
- Airport transfers by the Bhati Tour coordinators.
- A warm welcome at the airports on arrival.
- Transports are air-conditioned.
- At Amber Fort (Jaipur) there will be Elephant/ Jeep ride.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Guides will be provided, with language speaking English.
- All taxes are currently applicable.
- Entrance fee of any kind.
- Traveling insurance.
- All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, phone calls, tips, etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances, nature disasters, weather conditions, sickness, etc
- Any service not specified above.
- Supplement of any peak season.
6 Nights 7 Days Rajasthan Tour Package
When thinking of holiday’s tour plan, it leaves you with no thoughts as deciding the plan for your trip is difficult section of travelling. But then choosing Bhati tours as your representative will lead you with all guidance of what all required in your complete tour plan. Bhati tours bring to you 6 night 7 days tour package for its travelers. This Package will take you to Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Ajmer and Jaipur.
Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
|Charge||Send us Enquiry for Charges|
Detailed Rajasthan Tour itinerary for 6 Nights 7 Days –
Day 01: Jaisalmer
The trip starts from Jaisalmer Airport/ Railay station. The welcome of the guest and they shall be escorted to their hotel. Then by Taxi Services in Jaipurhead towards the very famous Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri..
Tourist Places: Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri
Day 02: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
Second day starts with sightseeing at Jaisalmer visit to historic places like Jain temples, Haveli’s and people around you. Evenings hold special charm on golden sand so the camel safari and explore the interiors of desert life.
Tourist Places: Jain Temples, Haveli’s, Camel Safari
Day 03: Jodhpur
On third day travel to Jodhpur. Freshen up and visit to Majestic Mehrangarh Fort, UmmaidBhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and local markets.
Tourist Places: Mehrangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower, Jaswant Thada and local Markets
Day 04: Jodhpur-Ranakpur – Udaipur
On fourth day travel to Udaipur via Ranakpur paying hearty visit to Jain Temples by Taxi Services In Jaipur. Have a splendid boat ride during sunset time at Pichola Lake.
Tourist Places: Jain Temple, Lake Pichola
Day 05: Udaipur – Pushkar
The fifth day starts with visit to Udaipur City Palace and Bagoreki Haveli. Later will leave for Pushkar. After reaching Pushkar visit to the only Brahma Mandir and in the evening explore the spiritual facets of this relaxed holy town Pushkar on foot.
Tourist Places: City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Bagore Ki Haveli, Pushkar
Day 06: Pushkar-Ajmer-Jaipur
The sixth day starts travelling to Jaipur via Ajmer where we will visit the famous Dargah of KhwajaMuin-ud-din Chishti at Ajmer. After arriving at Jaipur and after lunch head to visit New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir, Birla Auditorium and Jawahar Kala Kendra.Later experience dinner at ChokhiDhani with folk music and dance.
Tourist Places: Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chisti, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir, Birla Auditorium, Jawahar Kala Kendra
Day 07: Jaipur
Seventh and Last day starts with sightseeing such as Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, etc. At the time of return of journey all travelers shall be dropped at the Airport or Railway Station. Thank You.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Observatory, Hawa Mahal