Jaipur, Pink City of India located in the north-west of Indian Sub-continent, in the state of Rajasthan, is well-known for its beautiful architecture. This place is blessed with all varied and rich heritage which makes it well known. Jaipur is the city of Havelis and Forts, beautify of these forts are magnificent, beautiful painting on walls of these havelis will bewilder and make you praise artists of such beautiful master pieces. Huge lovers of art and culture come to this place to explore the beauty of this city. Jaipur is not just incredible in terms of architecture it is also famous for its ethnic bazaar which showcases huge spectrum of color and this is the reason why travelers love Jaipur tour.
Jaipur is part of Golden Quadrilateral, which comprises of two more beautiful cities of India Delhi and Agra. This city is capable of taking care of each and every need of its increasing tourism. It has a well-planned city arrangement which was planned during the reign of Jai Sing II. Jaipur city endows its various luxurious hotels which narrate royal stories of Rajputs dynasty who once ruled this beautiful land of forts and Havelis.
Few most eye-catchy beauty of Jaipur are:
- Amber Fort: Fort which is made up of beautiful red stone and white and cool marble. Construction of Amber Fort started in the year 1952 under Sawai Raja Man Singh. Maota Lake adds more beauty to this master piece, which attracts more travelers from across the globe. This beautiful view is located 11km away from hustle bustle of the city.
- The Nahargarh Fort: Sawai Jai Singh II built this huge construction on the steep hill to protect the city from attacks. Sudarshan Garh was the name of this grand fort, but later it was named Nahargarh, which has its own story at this place Prince Nahar Singh died. This fort encountered several wars and witnessed great damage, which was later renovated under the reign of Sawai Ram Sing II and Sawai Madho Singh.
- Jai Garh: Built in the year of 1726 by Sawai Raja Jai Singh. This fort is the strongest fort in the region and protected by the military. Few best features of Jai Garh are Jaivan Canon which is world’s largest cannon on wheels and a go and see Diwa Burz which is a tower which gives majestic view of the place.
- Jantar Mantar: This enormous astronomical observatory was built by Maharaj Jai Singh. There are a different building, contains different astronomical instruments called “Yantra”, it’s “Mantra” can measure local time and events precisely. It different designed architecture fascinates many artists, historians across the globe.
- Hawa Mahal: Five floored building with 953 windows, also known as “Palace of Wind” or “Palace of Breeze”, which was built in the year1799. You can enjoy the great view from the top of this fort. These small windows were purposely built for royal household to watch street shows while royal women unseen.
- Jal Mahal: This grand palace is built amid of Mansagar Lake, with beautiful Nalagarh hills in its background which gives whole palace beautiful look. This recreational spot was built for duck shooting parties. This palace has five floors building with four floors immersed in water. Mansagar Lake is a huge migration spot for migratory birds.
Enjoy Jaipur tours with the leading travel agency in Jaipur, Bhati tours serving in the field since 1965 and offering most trusted and reliable services including car rental service in Jaipur , taxi rental service in Jaipur etc. to make the tour comfortable for the travelers.