- 3 star Hotels will accommodate for 7 nights on the basis of bed and breakfast.
- Airport transfers by the Bhati Tour coordinators.
- A warm welcome at the airports on arrival.
- Transports are air-conditioned.
- At Amber Fort (Jaipur) there will be Elephant/ Jeep ride.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Guides will be provided, with language speaking English.
- All taxes are currently applicable.
- Entrance fee of any kind.
- Traveling insurance.
- All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, phone calls, tips, etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances, nature disasters, weather conditions, sickness, etc
- Any service not specified above.
- Supplement of any peak season.
Golden Triangle Tour Package
When we think about tourism in India one of the most popular and talked about itinerary is the Golden Triangle of India.
Destination: – Delhi- Agra-Jaipur
Duration: – 5 Days 4 Nights
|Charge||Send us Enquiry for Charges|
Tour Description of Golden Triangle Tour Package-
Day 1 Arrival scheduled in Delhi
The excitement is at its full swing as we start the journey from the Capital City Delhi and render a warm welcome at the Delhi airport and make you comfortable at the hotel so that you accumulate with the climate of the city and have a relaxed night stay.
Day 2 Delhi- Agra (250 kms)
The next morning will be action packed as after having a appetizing breakfast we take you around to explore the world famous sites of Qutab Minar, along with exploring the important official buildings like President’s residence, Parliament, Raj Ghat, Jama Mashjid, the Red Fort and soothe your soul at the Yamuna river and so on.
Tour attractions- Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, President House, Raj Ghat, Jama Mosque and Red Fort.
Day 3 Agra- Jaipur (232 kms)
The same day, later we push off to Agra the second circuit of the golden triangle. After a comfortable night stay at Agra and satisfying the hunger with a lip smacking breakfast next morning we are all set to visit the city of Mughals with the most popular seven wonder of the world; the white marble glittering at the bank of river Yamuna and speak about the insane love of a Mughal ruler for his beloved wife popularly known as Taj Mahal. Other attractions of the city are the Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, you can also explore the rich leather goods at the local stores.
Tour attractions- Agra Fort, Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri Fort.
Day 4 Jaipur Excursion
The final day we drive down to the Pink City where other rich heritage monuments await for you to experience the riches of the golden era. The exciting elephant ride at the Amer Fort will be the cherry on the cake in this package and the visit to other monuments of the capital city of rajputana like Jantar mantar, Hawa mahal, city palace will be a delight for a life time.
Tour attractions- Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and the City Palace.
Day 5 Jaipur- Delhi (268 kms)
The Golden Triangle Tour Package will end on this day. Bhati Tours representative will transfer you to Delhi Airport for boarding flight to your home.
Note: The above itinerary is a suggested one and the clients can get it customized based on their requirements.