- Accommodation in 3 star hotels during the 3 night stays on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast in the hotel for 3 days.
- All road transfers from Air conditioned vehicle accompanied by well trained English speaking chauffeurs.
- Qualified guides at tourist places.
- Toll taxes and parking charges
- Interstate transfer taxes.
- Entry charges to the monuments.
- Charges of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone usage, shopping, portage and tips, etc.
- Insurance of liability against injury of any kind, accident, loss of goods or loss of life.
- Charges for using cameras at places where charges are applicable.
- Train and Air Fare.
- Any additional expenses incurred or any liability caused due to circumstances such as bad weather conditions, natural disasters, sickness, riots, etc causing disturbances to the trip.
- Any additional service or taxes not specified above.
Golden Triangle Tour with Fatehpur Sikri
Destination:- Delhi-Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi
Duration:- 4 Days 3 Nights
|Charge||Send us Enquiry for Charges|
Golden Triangle itinerary for 4 Days with Fatehpur Sikri –
Day 1 Arrival in Delhi and transfer to Jaipur (268 kms)
This is a totally fun filled package right from the time you are welcomed by the representative of Bhati tours at the Delhi arrival and we set off together to the lavish Pink City Jaipur. Just before we enter the city let us take you to the historic Amer Fort the Capital of ancient Jaipur royals which is now a UNESCO world heritage site. At Amer appreciate the royal architecture and shop the most intricate craft by the local artisans. Then move to a comfortable hotel for a night stay.
Tourist Attractions: Amber Fort, Bazaars of Pink City
Day 2 Jaipur to Ajmer to Pushkar to Jaipur (320 kms)
Next morning get ready for the sightseeing of Jaipur astronomical wonder Jantar Mantar, monument with numerous windows Hawa Mahal and go vroom to city of Garib Nawaz Mosque Ajmer, after rendering prayers at the Mosque we drive further to Pushkar to view the lovely sunset at the lake and thank lord Brahma for all that he has bestowed upon us. After which we are all set to view the picturesque Taj Mahal at the calm banks of river Yamuna at Agra.
Tourist Attractions: Central Museum, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Salim Chishti Dargah, Jagatpita Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake
Day 3 Jaipur to Fatehpur Sikri to Agra to Delhi (430 kms)
But before touching that a quick pick of the historic Fatehpur Sikri and appreciate the Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Diwan-e-Khas. From here to Taj Mahal, and after cherishing other monument the Agra Fort we head straight to Delhi. The day would end at the hotel comforts of Delhi.
Tourist Attractions: Fatehpur Sikri Fort, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Day 4 Delhi Excursion and evening departure
Next mornings is booked for exploring the Capital city Delhi and acknowledge the great souls of the country at Raj Ghat, wonder at the world heritage site Red Fort, get astonished at the Lotus temple and finally the time to depart at the departure site. With a warm smile and a hope to serve you even better next time we wave a happy and safe journey to you.
Tourist Attractions: Birla Temple, Raj Ghat, Red Fort and Lotus Temple
Note: The above itinerary is a suggested one and the clients can get it customized based on their requirements.
The following are the inclusive charges of the tour-
The following charges are excluded from the charges of the tour and will be additional if incurred.